PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Back in Action

Back in Action

Hey y'all!! I am back from an eventful week in Vero Beach, FL where my best friend Ashton tied the knot! It was a beautiful wedding with beautiful decorations and a beautiful bride. We are so proud of the wedding that we are going to try and enter the pictures in a bridal magazine or on the knot.com.

Here are some pics from the weekend:

R and I before dinner:

The gals and I after dinner:
Laying out (posing) by the pool:
Gals before the rehearsal dinner:
A pic from the beachfront ceremony:
More on the next post!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

you all look so gorgeous! it sounds like so much fun! kelly

Kate said...

I love your pink and white dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.