PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: All About Skin Care

All About Skin Care

As you all know, PIPM is all about some skin care and skin treatments. I cannot rave enough about the intraceuticals oxygen infusion facials. I have noticed a reduction in fine lines, minimal scarring, and blemishes. Get one and you'll be hooked.

My estitician is all about the Clarasonic Brush, which you use in conjunction with your facial cleanser to achieve more results and better skin cleansing. Remember, the more moisturized your skin is, the less you have to worry about wrinkles.

At my visit to the estitician's office yesterday I learned about a new product that is gaining popularity. It is called the "nu face" and it shocks your muscles for 5 minutes a day plumping everything back into place.

Well let's just say that I was absolutely estatic to learn that I won "Bergdorf Blonde's" giveaway of the clarisonic brush! These retail for 195 dollars, so I jumped for joy upon learning that I won the giveaway! Shasta over at BB is oh-so-fabulous and such a cutie! We are both addicted to designer duds and she has an awesome job working at a Plastic Surgeon's office! haha ...

8 comments:

Needs Help said...

Congrats!!

TUWABVB said...

Delurking to ask that if you find a cleanser that you are happy with (in conjunction with the brush), please let us know. I've tried a few and haven't been hugely pleased at the interaction with the brush...only using it for a few weeks so I'd love some suggestions. Thanks!

Cas said...

Congrats to you!!

Shasta said...

Hey sweet thing! I shipped your pink Clarisonic brush today! Enjoy and thanks for the sweet words! Have a great weekend in KY!

Petunia said...

Lucky girl!!!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Congratulations! So exciting that you won :)

Kelly said...

Quick Question. I live in Memphis as well and was wondering where you get your oxygen facials? They sounds wonderful! Congrats on winning the giveaway!

~Kelly

Candice said...

Congrats on your win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.