PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Products Galore!

Products Galore!

Last week I made a drastic change and switched hair stylists. I have to say my hair has never felt more healthy, silky, and manageable. My search for the perfect shampoo and conditioner is over. I had never heard of Nigelle Products before, but apparently they are made in Japan. I am currently using Nigelle DS shampoo and Nigelle DS Fluffy Feel conditioner. I am obsessed. Not only do these products smell amazing, they literally make your hair feel like pure silk!

Also, I have recently started trying Resvinatrol- a supplement that you drink twice a day that's packed with anti-oxidents and phytochemicals.
Read about it here:
http://www.resvinatrolcomplete.com/

If you were as obsessed with Ellen & Ollie dresses as I was, I would highly recommend calling "M Boutique" in Columbia, SC. I called them on Thursday and ordered two dresses. I am anxiously awaiting their arrival!

I am off this entire week before my wedding. It will be spent running errands, getting my house cleaned, packing for the moon and relaxing!

10 comments:

Perpetual Prep said...

You are not selfish! The person who left that comment is an idiot! Keep your head up, girl ;) You're adorable!

sHp

PS - I think I'll have to get that shampoo and conditioner set - I have long hair, too, and am always looking for new products :)

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

apparently some people have NO LIFE AT ALL. i'm so appalled by that first comment that i don't even know what to say. except you can't help it you're a great person and you have great style! some people just can't handle that.

i remember the week of my wedding like it was yesterday!! enjoy it as much as possible!!

Rebecca Harber said...

Wow you are so close now to your big day. Enjoy this week off and don't get too stressed. It sounds like you have everything taken care of. I remember my big day like it was yesterday, but it will be 11 years in Dec. I can't wait to see pictures of the day.

Pretty in Pink said...

Obviously someone is jealous ... "bethany" probably has issues since she can't even put together coherent blog posts.

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Ok, I didn't see the offensive comment, but boo to whoever the rude girl was. You're adorable, and I'm so excited for your upcoming wedding...it's going to be fabulous :) Thanks for the hair tip, I just switched stylists too, and she is WONDERFUL, but I am always looking for new products to try!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Your blog is one of my favorites because of posts like these! You're so informative! Enjoy your week off!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'll have to give that shampoo a try!!

Petunia said...

Thanks for the Nigelle information. I don't think I've ever seen it before. I've been doing a lot of shampoo research! :)

Enjoy your time off!

DD said...

I am soooo wanting one of the Ellen & Ollie dresses after I saw your pictures. Do you know if they fit true to size, and which styles did you order? I'm loving the side ruffle dress and the one shoulder dress. Wish I could try them on!! Thanks for sharing this talented designer. I'm excited to see her success!!!

ilovepink said...

M Boutique is great. If you are ever in SC, check it out. Emily and I went to college together. Good luck as your big day approaches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.