PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Some Items for Sale ...

Some Items for Sale ...

Hello gals. I have a couple of items I am trying to sell for some friends.

First up is a pair of gorgeous Nanette Lepore "Sweetheart" Pumps owned by the lovely and stylish Blue Eyed Bride. They are a size 10 and have been worn ONE time for a photo shoot. They retailed for $350.00 and are for sale for $250.00 or best offer. Email for details or if you are interested.

Second item up for sale is a super-cute custom-made Kravet "Montauk" Sofa that retailed for almost $3,000.00. The couch has only been used in a home decor store and has been stored since the store closed. The seller is only asking $500.00 for this preppy and chic sofa. The dimensions and specs on the couch are as follows:

  • Kravet Montaulk Sofa
  • Custom-made using apple green, cream and bright pink ribbon fabric
  • Three lumbar pillows are trimmed in a gold fringe
  • Mahagony legs and trim
  • Retail value: $2400
  • Asking price: $500
  • Width: 76.5"
  • Depth: 37"
  • Heighth: 38"
  • Perfect condition-was in a small home decor boutique and is now being stored in our office.

The sofa is located in Elizabethtown, KY (near Louisville) and seller is willing to drive anywhere within 2 hrs for delivery or arrange shipment anywhere in the US. Please email me at PIPMblog@gmail.com for serious inquiries only.

post signature

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Too bad I live in CO. I would totally snag that sofa. It's fabulous.

Dishy Decorator said...

Oh, I want that sofa!!! I wish there was a way to arrange for transportation.

Jill said...

I loved those shoes when Erin wore them. NO matter how much I love them, my husband would kill me if I suggested to buy them. Not only that but they aren't my size. TWO HUGE BUMMERS! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.