PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Addiction

Addiction

{Miss P and Apple are trying to sniff this foreign substance on my face ... }

I am addicted to face masks. I may have a problem. I put on a face mask nearly every night. Do they work? I have no idea, but I like to think that they do!

Here are some of my favorite masks:

1) Natura Bisse Glyco Peel Extreme- after several people on Twitter recommended this pricey peel, I caved and seriously, I will continue to buy this product because it's simply amazing.

2) Darphin Clay Mask- this mask is great for moisturizing. I like to do this one the day after the peel because it adds moisture back to my skin.

3) Sisley Creme Gommante Buffing Creme- this is a great exfoliating mask, I like to do this one before I get a Versa Spa Spray Tan

4) Sisley Tropical Resin- amazing for breakouts ... I put this on a breakout area and it dries up by the next day.

5) Queen Helene Mint Julep- cheap and effective. A must-have for every beauty junkie!

Do you all love masks as much as me? If so, which are your favorite?

post signature

3 comments:

~M~ said...

I have that green stuff too! I love it!

Unknown said...

i've never tried one! thanks for your recommendations.

Ashley Turner said...

Yep! I'm a mask junkie too! I use all different ones from St. Ives to Lush to Kiehl's and my favorite is a witch hazel/tea tree peeling mask from Boots that costs like a few dollars! Love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.