PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Bieber Fever

Bieber Fever

So I have to admit, I have been adamantly opposed to this "bieber kid" ever since his tweenerific songs have been on the radio. Even though I love some good pop music, I just thought, "Gosh, this kid sounds like he's 6 years old trying to sing pop music ..."

That was until my Pandora radio station stumbled upon this little gem:

How can you not jam out to this song?


All of this led to me creating a "Bieber Fever" Pandora station. Now I can go hang with some tweens and talk about the Biebs, because I guess that's cool these days.

Do you have the Bieber Fever?

post signature

13 comments:

Beth said...

i have bieber fever. but i can't get over that he looks like a little girl and he's like 12 so i'm not sure if i should admit to my obsession until he's legal.

Anonymous said...

I'll only admit to singing along with him on the radio. Ok, and I'll admit that he makes me feel a little like a cougar.

Kate said...

I've had Bieber Fever ever since Evs stumbled upon his old YouTube videos from before he signed with Usher (if you haven't seen those you MUST look them up immediately - the kid is so stinkin' cute!)... My fever has nothing to do with thinking he's "dreamy" and everything to do with thinking he is the cutest little 16 year old to ever rock the floppy hair!

Belle on Heels said...

love me some j beibs! he's performing in charlotte the weekend of my 25th birthday and i am SO tempted to go and rock out.

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

i LOVE the biebs!! my husband gets oh-so annoyed when i jam out to "baby" in the car with him.

Laura said...

I love the Biebs. I have been known to sing along in the car a time or two.

Unknown said...

I'm all for supporting Canadian talent...but HIS HAIR!!! I can't do it...

Digitally Delightful said...

As long as I don't have to look at him, I am fine.

Kristen said...

HAHAHAHAH! glad i am not the only one out there!!! i love that song and video and bieber is a cutie. he is 16 years old!!!!! ahhhhh - no no no.

Caitlin said...

I felt the EXACT same way about him, until I heard that song and now I listen to it all the time.

Day Old News said...

Megan! If I start liking Bieber, I am fully blaming you. I feel it starting already...

Kristin said...

haha i love him too! he helped my 5 hour drive yesterday!

Jan said...

Megan I could so see you doing kareoke to that song-hey Rob could be Usher!!
Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.