PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Some OOTDs + STL Loot

Some OOTDs + STL Loot

Last weekend in St. Louis I hit up the H&M and found some really great deals! Most of these items I got for only $29.95:

- Sweater Tunics

- Sweater Dresses

- Poncho

I also got this adorable Tibi "poodle" sweater coat with the Saks F&F sale:

And here is the H&M dress in an OOTD with my leopard booties:

Also, a Milly polka dot top from the holiday collection:

And breaking out the Old Navy fur for the first time this year:

post signature

8 comments:

Julie said...

I picked up both of those sweater dresses at H&M the other day - love them!

Dishy Decorator said...

Super cute stuff! I love the holiday collection top too.

Jordan - Queen of LA! said...

love the old navy vest, i cant wait to wear mine!

RAW said...

I've been eying that Tibi sweater. Very cute!

Ashley Turner said...

I have the 2nd sweater tunic in the first picture in black and I love it! Tried on the grey one in Maroon and have been debating on whether or not to get it for a week now... Oh, and love the Milly top! Adorbs!

Moonlight Serenade said...

I saw those the other day and love them! very versatile.

Amanda said...

I so wish I had an H&M close to me...I love everything you got! Love the Old Navy vest!

Dana said...

You always look so cute and chic. I want to raid your closet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.