PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: TGIF: HANDBAGS for sale!

TGIF: HANDBAGS for sale!

TGIF friends! I don't know about you all, but it's been a rough week- one for the record books! But alas, it is finally the first day of OCTOBER!

I am selling some handbags on my blog for some friends (aka my Mom and a friend).

As always, email PIPMblog@gmail.com to purchase. Serious inquiries only. You will be sent payment information within an hour and if you do not pay within 24 hours the item will be given to the next interested party.

1) SOLD Coach Brown Tote Bag- this was given to my Mom by me as Christmas gift a couple of years ago. In great condition. Dimensions are as follows: 15 inch long x 10.5 inch height x 4 inch deep

$75.00 plus $10.00 USPS Priority Shipping

2) SOLD Coach Tan Patent Leather/Brown Signature Print Shoulder Bag- Mom purchased this a couple of years ago and it is in great condition. Dimensions are as follows: 14 inch long x 11 inch tall x 5 inch deep

$75.00 plus $10.00 USPS Priority Shipping

3) SOLD Gucci Tote- It's an authentic pink and black Gucci bag in the signature monogram canvas with black leather trim. The handles have the classic bamboo detailing. There are two separate compartments inside the bag and two zippered pockets. I only carried it a few times but there is a little wear on the bottom corners of the bag, as seen in my attached photos. Comes with the original dust bag.

$250.00 or best offer, plus $10.00 shipping and insurance

post signature

3 comments:

Samantha said...

LOVE the new lay-out!

Mrs. Brandenburg said...

DANG! I love handbags! I wish I would have checked your site sooner! :)

Mrs. Brandenburg said...

Dang! I love handbags! I wish I would have checked out your site sooner! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.