PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Replication

Replication


So last night I tried to replicate the Mila Kunis makeup video I posted the other day from PixiWoo.
I can't say that I did it perfectly, but I'm getting there! I really need to learn to get more dramatic with the eyes. I will start to smoke out my eyes and think, "oh gosh, this is just too hooker looking" and stop, but really, it's not a lot at all. I am just not used to dramatic eye looks!

Untitled from megan pink on Vimeo.


post signature

10 comments:

Brittany at Torts and a Tiara said...

I love it!! Your eye makeup looks fantastic... The smokey-purple looks great with your skin tone.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I just wish someone did my makeup every day!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! It doesn't look like a hooker at all. I LOVE dramatic eye makeup!

nowshine said...

Love it!

Hallie said...

i think yew looks rulll purty and not like a streetwalker at all.

Dishy Decorator said...

I love it! You now have me hooked watching tutorials!

Unknown said...

I think you nailed it! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend!

Kristen said...

it looks great! i think your eye look fab and not black swan-ish at all. when i first started wearing dark shadow, it was definitely something to get used to.

Nikosmommy said...

I love the pixiwoo girls, they can do no wrong! You look great

Beth said...

I want to thank you (or curse you) for my new Pixiwoo obsession!!!! I can't get enough! I think I have to buy their brushes (once I find them).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.