PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: TGIF

TGIF

- Thanks for your concerns for Toemageddon 2k11. I really think I was being a little too paranoid, and my toe seems to be doing much better today. You can never be too careful, though!

- I have started using this new Bumble & Bumble Hair thickening serum. It is a serum you apply nightly that is supposed to literally make your hair thicker. Your strands of hair double in size giving your hair a thicker appearance. People have reported their ponytails doubling in size with using this serum. I will be sure to report back once I notice any results.
- I don't remember where I saw this picture, but I am obsessed with this hair.

- I am still wanting the Brian Atwood Nude Maniacs. Someone talk me into them, will you?

- When I was home last weekend I went through some old pictures from high school. I literally almost barfed when I saw how tan I was. There was a good year when I went to the tanning bed every.single.day after school.

I cringe when I see these photos and wish I could take back all the times I was ruining my skin. I stopped tanning after high school and haven't been back to a tanning bed since. Also, the teeth whitening was out of control. It was all about having the tannest skin and the whitest teeth. My how times have changed!

And what about this rockin' outfit? Tube top, tube skirt, and choker- woof. I am so glad chokers are out of style.

post signature

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the shoes! Get the shoes! They are simply gorgeous!

Design Apprentice said...

Oh the glory days of chokers, love to see pictures from the past! PS Is your ring Richard Landi? I just looked at your wedding photos and looks like one I've seen by him before.

A Big Little Life said...

Those shoes are perfect. I almost ordered some similar (and less expensive) ones from Aldo yesterday!

LKF said...

Hilarious! I'm pretty sure I had the same tube top in high school. American Eagle reversible?

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

You still looked pretty! I tanned too much in high school too. Then I went through a period in my 20's when I shunned the sun like a vampire.

I haven't really tanned my face since H.S. and I think it's why I don't have many wrinkles yet. :-)

Pretty in Pink said...

LKF- YESSSSSSS the reversible tube top! classic!

Pretty in Pink said...

design, it's not richard landi, it's mj wilman :)

Ashley Turner said...

Do you put the serum on before bed and wash it out in the morning? Or put it on and leave it in to style? I'm confused about this product, but I kind of want to try it...

Pretty in Pink said...

you put it in before you go to bed- it's not really heavy, so you could still style your hair in the morning without washing it out.

April of Smidge Of This said...

Oh I have so many comments ... first of all, coming from a gal with fine hair, PLEASE let us know about the B&B serum. Secondly, it takes a strong woman to post embarrassing high school pics -- nice! And thirdly, AGREED about chokers ... I used to go over to a friend's house and we made our own chokers while listening to Amy Grant tapes. True story.

Everyday Adventures said...

hahahaha you are too funny! I can definitly remember my high school days with similar outfits oh the wonderful class of 2003!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes! I also wish that I could take back all the time I spent in tanning beds and in the sun. I have already had three or four biopsies. Have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Um you NEED those shoes!!

Sandie said...

I don't have a blog but I love yours! I've been following your blog since you posted on purseblog about your ITB flap. (I got a black one) Anyways, I've always found it interesting how in Asia, having white skin is one considered one of the pinnacles of beauty but in the US where some people are naturally white, they want to be tanner. I'm from the US but I used to go back to Taiwan every summer growing up and people would try to hide from the sun like it's the plague under umbrellas. I think your natural skin color is perfect and you shouldn't worry about being too pale. It's a really good look! :)

Mostly Style said...

My fiance still likes chokers! He thinks they are 'sexy'... Ummm no! Haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.