PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Summer Must Haves

Summer Must Haves

My summer jewelry was majorly lacking. I am the type that takes off my earrings if they are bothering me or getting too heavy at the end of the night. This behavior leads to me losing earrings like it's my job, therefore, I am always wondering, "where is that turquoise pair of earrings I got last year?" Inevitably, I cannot find said earrings resulting in me buying a surplus of trendy earrings each year. Most of the time I will eventually find the missing earrings in an old purse or pants pocket.

I recently got this jewelry, ranging in price!

{Forever 21 Tassle Necklace}

{Forever 21 Feather Earrings}

{Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings}

{Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings}

I'm also all about some bright nails right now. You all know I love Chanel's Mimosa. I can't wait to try out the Essie Neon polishes.

{Essie Polishes}

I am ALL about some wedges this summer. Wedges are by far my favorite summer shoe. They are so easy to wear and are actually comfortable!

{Elizabeth & James Wedges}

{Miu Miu Wedges}

Also, you can't get through the summer without some shades!

After seeing several other bloggers wear these adorable Karen Walker sunglasses, I decided to pull the trigger!

{Karen Walker Sunglasses}

What are some of your summer essentials?

post signature

10 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love that f21 jewelry! And so funny I just did a post on wedges, we are totally on the same page.

tammymp said...

megan,

i love your makeup vlogs but can you please tell me what kind of job you do that would allow you to leave home dressed like you are in your most recent post. i don't mean to sound harsh or rude, i'm just trying to get a better understanding.

thanks! : )

Kori said...

Great finds, but I'm especially loving those sunglasses! I have some really great news on the paperback version of my 1st novel. I'd love for you to head over and check it out! Have a great night doll! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Pretty in Pink said...

LOL- commuter mommy- this was a weekend outfit. When I post OOTD most of the time they aren't from that actual day. I take several from the weekend and post them during the week. I wouldn't wear that outfit to a work event ever!

HOPE said...

LOVE the Karen Walker sunnies too......I've been stalking them and haven't pulled the trigger yet. You definitely need to do a post when you get them so I can talk myself into buying them :)

fifi said...

love all your summer must haves! i am on the hunt for wedges!

Ashley Turner said...

As far as I'm concerned, it's always the right time to buy jewelry! Cute sunnies!

Jenny said...

wedges are my favoriteee summer shoe as well!! and I love all the jewelry! I have a jewelry giveaway going on right now! http://roadtobliss.blogspot.com

Jenny

Amanda said...

Absolutely crazy about those sunglasses! Not quite the right shape for my face, but I love them!

Rachel said...

I have that F21 first necklace and it lasted until I threw it in my purse, then about a week later took it out and {not surprisingly) one of the tiers of beads had come off.
I also can't STOP buying wedges! Never thought I'd give in to a trend so hard!
Love the Essies too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.