PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: TGIF

TGIF

Thank you all so much for your comments on yesterday's post. I really appreciate how honest you were and will take all of your recommendations and suggestions into consideration.

And now on to some more janky iPhone pictures ;)

This cozy sweater dress is Alice by Temperley and it is super-warm! I got it on super-sale this year, but I believe it may be from last year. I am wearing black tights and black Loeffler Randall Matilde boots that I've had forever. I am also carrying the Chanel GST.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

JR Mazur said...

I love the iPhone pictures, gives your blog a more genuine feel, that your'e human and not part super model :)

Beantown Prepster said...

Girl, that dress. I LOVE. Love, love, love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.