PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Hello There

Hello There

I got a new fragrance last week. I decided on Bond. 9 Saks Fifth Avenue. I have wanted to try Bond fragrances, but just couldn't decide on a scent. What Bond fragrance do you wear?
Speaking of beauty products, did you all use the Sephora 20 dollar off coupon that ended yesterday? I got a new mascara and another smoky eye stick. I got a sample of the LORAC mascara.
I have been using an old dried up tube of Chanel's Imitable Intense. I am just not feeling it anymore.
While it does separate and lengthen, it doesn't volumize very well as seen above.

Are you all going to watch the NBC "Inside The Royal Marriage" special tonight? I definitely will be watching!
My favorite Slatkin candle scent right now is the Fresh Balsam. I am going to have to buy another one in a week's time if I keep burning this one.

What's new with you?

7 comments:

A Southern Belle in DC said...

I did use my Sephora card! My mom mentioned she needed some new eyeliner and mascara (a suggested Christmas present) so I bought those two, then got the Stila kitten eye shadow for me as well as a buxom deluxe sample of mascara! It should be dropped off today actually...

Chick Flick Chic said...

omg im so glad you posted about the royal marriage special- setting my DVR now!

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

My favorite Bond perfume is Scent of Peace! Loveee it! And thanks for telling me about the NBC special... I will be watching now! :)

Jane said...

Set my DVR for the Royal Wedding special. I would have totally forgot! Let us know how you like that Bond perfume! I am thinking of trying it out myself.

Lissy said...

I love the Bond fragrances; it's so hard to choose! I wear Washington Square.

Kathleen said...

i thought you might enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiyncRJ4WQE&feature=plcp&context=C29571UDOEgsToPDskIndK18Is5fcL_txxbsDDb9 please watch the rest of her videos!! hahahah

kt said...

Speaking of mascaras... you simply must try MAC's "false lashes" if you haven't already! I used to use the Chanel Intimitable, and a handful of other mascaras (Lancome, YSL, Clinique etc) but this is the best mascara I have EVER used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.