PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: TGIF

TGIF

Sorry there has been a lack of posting this week. I am currently out-of-town for work and have been for the past week.

Here is an OOTD from today consisting of an old Milly dress, turtleneck and dvf boots:
I ordered some Kerastase hair products after doing a little survey asking what brand people like the best. I am excited to try out the "green line" that was suggested to me for my hair type.
I just love SJP. She will always be Carrie Bradshaw to me. This outfit is so crazy, but I love it because I know it's something that CB would wear:
I have encountered quite a week with traveling. My rental car mini-van (I always request the mini-vans, a whole other story) broke down in the parking lot of an office yesterday. Thinking it was just the battery, I called Enterprise roadside assistance who sent out a AAA service vehicle. Turns out it wasn't the battery so the mini-van had to be towed and I will be getting a new rental today. I rent cars so much for work, this was bound to happen sometime. Anyone have any funny rental car stories?

12 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

cute outfit!!!

Amelie Verma said...

I used to manage an Enterprise and then worked for their corporate. You would not believe the stuff people do to their cars! I once had to pick up a car from impound that had been involved in a crime (drug deal gone wrong that lead to a guy getting shot in the vehicle). Insurance totaled that one out, thank god!

Everyday Adventures said...

Cute sweater dress! Your hair looks phenomenal in this pic! So long and flowing!

katie lake said...

We got a rental car for our honeymoon. We sat there and argued with the people for 2 hours because they wouldn't let me use my CC to check-in (even though the car was already paid for) bc M was listed as the driver. They tried to make us cancel the reservation (for a fee) which would make us lose the money for the paid for car and book a new rental reservation. Oh and the guy kept speaking spanish bc we were in Miami. We finally got a manager to come change the primary to my name. Woof!

Michelle said...

I love your outfit! Sorry about your rental car

Anna Dearmon said...

I'm rocking a white impala right now while my car is in the shop getting some work done. I can't get in it without sing "Wanna be a balla, shot calla - 20 inch blades on the Impala.."

Ashley Turner said...

I like Kerastase ok, but I like the Shu Eumura hair are products so much better!

CLP said...

I have been using the Kerastase green line for the past 6 months and LOVE it!! Hope you like it as much as I do!

evie said...

<3 the turtle neck!

Learning to live together! said...

I meant my boyfriend because he was my enterprise guy... he is still listed in my phone as enterprise guy!!!

Katherine said...

I LOVE Kerastase. I hope you love it!!

Chloe said...

Your hair is gorgeous, seriously. GIVE ME SOME. *grabby hands*

(and that dress is hot, too!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.