PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: New Year, New You?

New Year, New You?

A lot of you had asked about make-up specifics from NYE, so here you go!
It's inevitable that every new year we get this renewed sense of self and feel like working out, cleaning, and trading our old habits for new ones. I am your typical cliche in that I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in ... ohhhhh two years. I must start somewhere, right? But don't get too excited. I walk at a brisk pace of 2.4 on the treadmill. LOL.
Let's move on to reality television, shall we? Yes, I watched the Bachelor last night. I know the show is stupid. I know the show is fake. I still watch for the staged cat fights and the clothes. Jenna the blogger is insane, but she's cute, right?
I also watched Brad Brad World on Bravo. It was okay, nothing special. I found myself losing interest and not paying attention. I do feel bad for him though because camp RZ seems to really be soured by him wanting to start a name for himself.
I loved Brandi Glanville on RHOBH last night. She is so funny and I can't get enough of her humor and one liners. Plus she hates attention whore Leann Rimes, who I can't stand, so that's a plus for her!
What's new with you?

14 comments:

Day Old News said...

Likewise with Brad. I was actually really disappointed. I realize I care very little about his personal life and want to see a lot more fashion, celebs, and witty one-liners, which will be hard when he doesn't have a styling team to banter with. Hopefully it will improve after the initial intro to his life.

Jess said...

Oh Shiz! I totally forgot to DVR RH last night! Can't stand LeeAnn Rhimes... but Brandi's not high on my list either. And Brad, his show should be called it's a Blah, Blah world! He needs new words, to here him say Major is like nails on a chalkboard!

Jessica said...

I watch The Bachelor too even though I know it's staged and ridiculous. I can't stop though.

And did you see where Brandi got married in Vegas over the weekend and it getting it annuled? It was just fun to a friend... pretty random.

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love the reality tv recap. You are right on about everyone. Jenna was a hot mess and what about Courtney the model gorgeous but so vain. I do think Ben is pretty cute and love that he has his own vineyard! Happy New Years- heres to hoping we both keep our resolutions!

Belle on Heels said...

LeAnn Rimes = THE. WORST.

Anonymous said...

Love your makeup and your reality TV commentary! Following along now!!

caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

Whitney said...

I never watch bachelor to see the crazy blogger, but after all the comments I've read on her, I need to now!

Britt said...

I think Brandi is fabulous too! Brad and The Bachelor are on my TiVo for sometime this week.

Delta Daisies said...

Brandi was funny last night!

NVMolly said...

I am so happy to read that someone else likes Brandi too. Now that I watch more of her, I notice that LR has changed to look more like Brandi [helloo super skinny? - with B it looks natural, on LR it looks super scary - imo.]

Love Brad, but after last night, I just felt sorry for him. Hopefully this changes or I will blacklist him from my DVR.

CLP said...

OMG I love Brandi too! She's so real and she's got a great sense of humor. I like that she doesn't take herself too seriously!

TLF said...

Brandi hates LeAnn because she stole her hubby, Eddie.. haha! I'd hate her too!

Anonymous said...

Cute makeup! I just recently caved and started buying "nice" makeup from Sephora. OMG. I think y'all have created a monster. Now I must try Chanel...

Thanks for the reality TV recap. Feel like I've been living under a rock! I miss watching RH. I might have to up my sub to DISH so I can get Bravo.

Not much new here, just excited about the new year. Looking forward to Spring - nice weather, cute clothes, fun outings. Yay!

Glitterista said...

Love the way you shared your makeup choices. That eyeshadow is perfect. I just can't get over how much I like RHOBH so much more than the others now. I'm not a huge Brandi fan, but the teeny tiny bikini bits were pretty funny. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.