PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Where is Winter?

Where is Winter?

It's been an unusually mild winter here in Tennessee. I haven't been able to wear any of my big coats and crazy leopard faux fur jackets. I always think that winter style is so fun, yet I doubt I will be able to partake in it this year.

Today I'm going to be one of those people who uses Pinterest photos for a whole blog post, but I promise I won't start doing this all the time!

Since I can't enjoy winter looks, here are some of my favorites:





{All images via Pinterest}

5 comments:

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

Love all of these! No worries, you are not the only one with not much of a Winter. We've had pretty much nothing here in Texas!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

It's been the mildest winter that I can ever remember here in Virginia. And I got a pair of Sorel Joan of Arctic boots for Christmas that it looks like I won't even get the chance to wear! :( Here's hoping to some snow in February...

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

fifi said...

I know what you mean... it was 85 today in Los Angeles!!

Ashley Turner said...

I've been reading your blog for 3 years and think its safe to say you should vacation in Alaska, Utah, Lapland or Russia so you can enjoy your wintry ensembles! :-) or go on a ski trip!

Anonymous said...

This IS the most mild winter ever! IDC though b/c I just don't want any ice or snow...

...but I do miss being able to wear cute winter-y outfits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.