PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Monday Randoms + Q&A

Monday Randoms + Q&A

 This weekend we decided to go out to eat for an early Valentine's Day dinner.  It's always nice to beat the fixed-price menus.  I finally busted out my snake print jeans and wore my new shoes which were a Valentine present!
I don't know why I waited so long to buy a Diptyque candle.  I have been burning this one all week. 

Here are this week's Q&A Monday Questions for the link up with me and Shasta!

1.      What was the best day of your life?

2.      What was the worst day of your life?

3.      Do you know how to swim?

4.      Cup ½ empty or ½ full?

5.      Where were you born?

6.      Are you a morning person?

7.      Are you a spontaneous person?

8.      How many tattoos do you have?

9.      Have you ever milked a cow?

           10.   What was the most adventurous thing you have ever done?

My video is quick and to the point this week! No make-up either.  Woof.

11 comments:

laney said...

I love those shoes can you tell me who designed them? I've been looking for a pair of nude heels!

Andee Layne said...

good call on doing an early vday dinner! I just found out the place we booked it doing a pre fixed menu ;;(
love your leopard pants and nude pump combo xo

laney said...

Thanks for answering my question, you had time to publish my comment but not the time to answer it? Rude! I won't be leaving you comments anymore.

angsamp said...

I'm totally not spontaneous either.. or adventurous. Love your outfit!

Pretty in Pink said...

laney- you JUST left this comment this morning. simmer down! yikes. i haven't even signed back on to look at comments since this morning.

Dishy Decorator said...

Wowza. Not trying to answer for you, but here's what happens when I get a comment on my blog----I often read my comments via email on my phone. However, I can't access Blogger on my phone to answer/respond to comments. Plus-if a comment is left at 4:24 am, it could be hours before I get back online.

KK said...

Love the pants! So fun.

Tempest in a Pink Teacup said...

Love your videos. I like you more with each one you do.

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Diptyque candle are my absolute favorites! xx

Ashley Turner said...

Love Dyptique! Have the lavender and verbena ones! You might also like Molton Brown candles too!

CAC muffin said...

your honest and i just love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.