PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: This and That

This and That

I decided to do Essie's Bermuda shorts on my nails this week.  It's fun to do hot pink in the dreary month of February.  
I have been obsessed with different versions of the top knot lately.  I actually hate the word top knot ... I need to think of a new term for the "bun" look.  
I am already thinking about a spring handbag.  I love this classic Prada saffiano tote in beige.  Anyone have it? 
Being a vegetarian has been pretty easy thus far.  I am obsessed with brussel sprouts and salads.  I also love the Amy's Organic frozen meals.  Today at Panera I got the Mediterranean veggie sandwich and it was delicious!
I may have a patterned/colored denim problem ... I ordered the Current/Elliott snakeskin jeans and I can't wait to get my hands on these pastel leopard ones in the spring.

15 comments:

Day Old News said...

I just saw those at Nordstroms and wanted to try them on but was in a rush. They are gorgeous!

Lindsay said...

I like to call them "party buns"!!

Lindsay said...

I like to call them "party buns"!!

Pretty in Pink said...

haha! i like that term a lot!

Jessica said...

I call mine a "ballerina bun!" And that nail polish is perfect for Valentine's Day!

Emily Mastronicola said...

I am a top knot junkie and have gotten into some serious teasing to make my knot almost as large as my head. this is my favorite video simple/easy top knots (chignons/buns/whatever)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7kKWp1Z37U

Katy said...

what is the "party buns" term referring to?? the top knot or the denim leopard buns pictured in the last photo?? LOL!

Love your blog!

Unknown said...

Love Amy's meals! Have you tried any Cedarlane? They are really good too!

Grove Gal K said...

get the bag! you will love it. i have had it for years and it is a great neutral.

Kristin said...

Being vegetarian IS easy, and an amazing lifestyle. :-) Keep it up!

Beantown Prepster said...

OMG! I just became a vegetarian too! Cray cray. We'll need to compare notes.

YogaByCandace said...

i had to switch up my nail polish too. it's so funny because around august i'm ready to bust out the dark polishes, but by feb i'm over them and craving brights!

PSP said...

LOVE LOVE your nails. Is it just regular polish? Looks so shiny!

Also, love Amy's meals. Try the pizza - so good.

Diary of a Domestic Failure said...

Have the bag in black. Got it for Christmas. Such a classic!

Liz-a-Licious said...

I have the Prada in gray and it's one of the most versatile bags I own. I get TONS of compliments everytime I carry it...worth every penny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.