PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend


Tonight I attempted a fishtail braid.  I have wanted to learn how to fishtail braid for a while now, but it always looked so difficult.  I am pretty sure I watched a 12 year old's YouTube video tutorial and with a couple of tries, I had it (albeit a rough version).  

We decided to run and get some food so I threw on this old F21 blouse and these dotted Current/Elliott jeans.  I hate that you can barely see the dots in these pictures; they are really cute in person.  I also wore my trusty Tory Burch Miller sandals and Jennifer Miller earrings.  

1 comment:

MonicaLeeBlog said...

I have been trying to master the fishtail braid for the longest time now!! haha Yours looks so good! Maybe I need to watch some more tutorials, hope you have a great Memorial day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.