PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: GAP 30% Off- One Day

GAP 30% Off- One Day

Today I woke up to an email from GAP saying that everything was 30% off today only with the code 24HOURS.  It also includes Banana Republic and Old Navy.  

I have been wanting some basic cotton summer dresses.  I decided to get the following ones with the GAP sale.  I ended up getting all 3 of these for well under 100 dollars.  

I got this dress in both the green stripe and the blue stripe. 



I also got this maxi t-shirt dress in the red color. 

Now it's your turn my friends! Hop to it! 

3 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

Cute! Loving the Gap lately... Shopping there all the time these days!

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

The striped dresses are so cute and comfy on. I got the solid blue one in the store last week.

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Thanks for reminding me, I think I might order both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.