PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: This & That

This & That

I am obsessed with this powder sunscreen that comes out in a brush.  I have always wanted a powder sunscreen and this is a great and easy way to make sure you have sun protection.  I got these for 12 dollars each at Sephora.

I got the translucent one, but you can also get them in colors to wear as make-up. 

Does anyone use SK-II skincare?  I got some samples a while back and I must say that my skin has transformed from using their Facial Treatment Essence water.  It's crazy.  I didn't think it would actually work despite reading great reviews and it's totally transformed my skin.  I had some serious rough patches from using all of the Benzoyl products and this essence took those patches completely away. 

Today I wore my Gap Striped Crewneck dress.  Several people asked about the fit and said that it ran incredibly big.  This is the XS and it seems to fit pretty well.  It's a little baggy in the back, but I like the fit overall.  I want this dress in every color and print combo.  
My denim jacket is from H&M and the necklace is from my friend Danielle who is starting a website called Shop Dandy in the fall.  She sent me a couple of necklaces and I love them!

I'm happy to announce the giveaway winner for the Tory Burch Giftcard.

The winner is ...


Please email me at PIPMblog@gmail.com to claim your prize :)

8 comments:

Belle on Heels said...

E-mail coming your way from me re. hair growth. I'll go back through your blog archive too, but my hair growing has really stalled lately and would love a refresh on what you did {plus thinking of growing out my overly blonde highlights back to a more normal shade}.

OK, so basically that was the e-mail right there. Whoops.

Totally seeking out the Gap dress next time I'm out shopping. SUPER cute!!

Mini said...

how did you get those for $12?

Pretty in Pink said...

@heids- it was just on sale in the beauty to go section right where you check out.

Ashley Turner said...

I find Gap clothes always run a little big... I recently discovered a tee I got from there around Christmas is a Small... It fits me like a Large! I was shocked... Cute dress!

Allyson McGuire said...

Love the dress...and the necklace!

Shannon said...

i think i have seen chrissy tiegen talk about that line on twitter before? regardless, she has awesome skin so i bet it is fantastic. good to hear from someone else that they really love it!!!

Lissy said...

I've been thinking of buying one of those powder brush SPFs. What do you think about the brush applicator? I've heard mixed reviews on the brush so I'm curious to hear what you think.

Lissy

Samma said...

CAN'T WAIT to try that sunscreen. I have never heard of powder sunscreen, and it is just what I need!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.