PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Thursday Randoms

Thursday Randoms

I decided to bite the bullet and buy the J.Crew bubble necklace in yellow.  I've seen it for so long and I always wanted one, but I put off buying one until yesterday when I popped into J.Crew to check out their sale items.  


While I was there I discovered they were having an extra 30% off of sale items, so I got some great things for under 100 dollars total!


These are the leopard Cafe Capri pants.  They are more of a linen material, but don't really look like linen unless you look at them up close.  Don't mind my pedicure feet. 


Did you all watch Dallas last night on TNT?  I did and now I am kind of obsessed.  The story line was hard to understand at first (perhaps because I didn't watch the original) and it was a little slow in the beginning, but the drama really picked up about half-way through the show.  



Did you all watch? If so, what did you think? 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot it was on ! I was planning on watching it :) Cute blog! Just started following you :) Check out my new blog and follow back if you would like.
http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

-Kelsi

maryjanecarney said...

bahaha Is that jesse Metcalfe?? He was in our box one time at a Chargers game a million years ago. He was an interesting person.

Lauren said...

I bought the same necklace (in turquoise) off an eBay seller from Hong Kong. $14.99. He had dozens! Made my year and saved my wallet!!

Lauren said...

I bought the same necklace (in turquoise) off an eBay seller from Hong Kong. $14.99. He had dozens! Made my year and saved my wallet!!

Courtney said...

I watched the original a hundred years ago and cannot believe it's back! I thought it was a little cheesy but worth another watch. :)

The Waspy Redhead said...

I am so obsessed with the old Dallas, and loved the new Dallas! Great necklace, I have the turquoise knock off that I purchased at H&M last summer. I might need the yellow one to layer like Pink Peonies did: http://www.thepinkpeonies.com/2012/05/doubled.html

Sweet Southern Prep said...

LOVE that yellow bubble necklace! NEED it!!!

nowshine said...

Dallas? What? I´m living under a rock over here...I just loved the original, how old was I? 5?
That necklace is super amazing, it has my name written all over it.
But still, no JCrew in Europe (and no Dallas ;))

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love the yellow necklace! I am so pissed I forgot to DVR Dallas. I hope they show a rerun. I heart Josh Henderson.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.