PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Good Morning

Good Morning

I won't go on and on about The Bachelorette, but I will say that I am so excited that Jef and Emily are together!  I have liked him from the beginning because he's a little dreamy hipster that skateboards and wears skinny jeans.  He reminds me SO much of Brandon Walsh from 90210 with the coiffed hair.  




Emily's final rose ceremony dress wasn't my favorite, but I really like her so I'll let it slide.  I have high hopes for them, so I am expecting kids, marriage, house ... the whole kit and caboodle.  

I guess it's about that time where everyone starts complaining about how hot it is and how they wish it were fall.  I still don't want to accept the fact that we barely even get a fall here and it's mostly sweltering hot until at least November.  


I keep getting emails and seeing store promotions for boots.  I really think this fall is going to be the season for ankle booties.  I know they've been popular in the past, but this year more than ever they are going to be everywhere.  I already have quite the "bootie" collection and feel like I may need an intervention by the time December rolls around.  


I also obviously love the look of ankle boots with bare legs in the summer.  Why not?  If you can't really experience a fall then you might as well make it happen somehow.  

The studded Chloe booties will be mine somehow, mark my words.  

Just a little sampling of what I saw when I went to the Saks website.  Those floral Rag & Bone booties are pretty crazy, but I would wear them.  

Has anyone tried the Boscia White Mask yet?  I really want to try it.  It peel off like the black mask, but it's white.  
Let me know if you've tried it and what you think!

10 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Really enjoyed the Bachelorette this season! I didn't like Emilys dress either. Jef is so Brandon Walsh, great comparasion. Jealous of your bottie collection. I still want the Rag and Bone ones.

Bambi said...

Really!!?? You have to spole those suprise how haven't seen the final rose episode!!!!! THANKS!!!!!

Sara said...

I have the White Mask and so far I like it. It's not amazing, but I've used it a couple of times and I'm hoping to see my dark spots get lighter since they are a bit when I first peel it off.

Pretty in Pink said...

omg bambi like it's really that much of a surprise. they spoil it on the show anyways. it's on every gossip website this morning.

Nat said...

I still don't love Jef but I hope for Emily's sake that they stay together because she deserves happiness!! Love the bootie collection- I'm really feeling them for fall and think I need to add one more pair to my closet

The Waspy Redhead said...

I think once it's aired, you're not "spoiling" anything. Don't sweat it. I wasn't feeling Jef, wished he had that extra f, but I do think they love each other. I'm crossing my fingers this works, but the track record for this show isn't so great. I think my favorite thing about this season is that the dates weren't out of control. Walking around pretty European cities, making cookies at home, nice dinners, strolls on beaches - things you might actually do on a date. I'm so over The Bachelor and Bachelorette turning into fear factor. This season reminded me of the good old days with Andrew Firestone.

WorthyStyle said...

I'm not a Bachelorette fan but I can definitely see the Brandon Walsh comparison - that is hilarious! Does he talk like him too, "dude" ?

Ankle booties seem to just barely be leaving the surface before they keep popping up. I got a suede grey pair in 08 or 09 that I love. I might have to give in and get a brown pair as well this fall if I can find a favorite!

Have not tried the boscia white, just the black. Maybe it would be worth doing a video if you see any dramatic results?

TLF said...

I loved her dress!!

Glitterista said...

I have high hopes for Jef and Emily as well! I may need to find a pair of booties for fall. . .

Hallie said...

OMG YOU RUINED THE ENDING OF BACHELORETTE FOR ME!! I HATE YOU! NEVER READING THIS DUMB BLOG AGAIN.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.