PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: TGIF

TGIF

Blahhhhhh this has been a busy week.  I will be out-of-town again this weekend and next week begins the madness that is Junior League of Memphis Merry Marketplace.  We're getting closer to Christmas, which is really hard to believe.  This year has flown by.  


Yet another boring outfit brought to you by a public bathroom.  I wish I had something more interesting to share with you, but alas, this is as good as it's going to get.  The blazer is tartan, but you can't tell with the lighting.  


My Birthday is in less than a month and I have no idea what I want.  I have officially reached that age where birthdays aren't really fun anymore.  I'll be 28, which is just one more year closer to 30.   I've had my eye on a colored bag and I really like the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel, but I am wondering if it's just a trend that will pass.  I ordered the black one back in the summer but returned it because I didn't like the leather and hardware choice.  I really like this colored one, though, and love that it comes with a shoulder strap now. 


I forgot to mention this on here a few weeks ago, but I have been obsessed with Homeland on Showtime.  I watched the whole first season in one day and have been caught up with the second season.  I would say that I reference Homeland at least everyday whether it's texting a friend with a Sergeant Brody sighting or playing the part of manic Carrie or referencing Abu Nazir.  As a former Political Science major who was always interested in counter-terrorism and espionage, this show is right up my alley.  I promise you'll love it.  Watch the trailer for the first season below.
  

Do you all watch Homeland?

To end this post I'd like to leave you all with something that has made me laugh all week- a cat in a wig.  Enjoy! 


11 comments:

Belle on Heels said...

Totally bought that Target blazer yesterday. I have a feeling I would get obsessed with 'Homeland'. I keep meaning to Netflix it and then I forget. We need to get on it, stat!

audrinajulia said...

Oh that cat made me smile, hilarious! You're only turning 29 and you seems that birthday is not fun anymore. Now maybe I should be shy, I turn 39 this year and still excites me everytime. But I said I should stop that feeling next year when I turn 40 ha ha! You're still young my dear and beautiful! Gorgeous enough that even though the background is always at the bathroom, you stand out because of your beauty.

Happy Friday and pardon for the long comment.:)

<3,
Angie
audrinajulia.blogspot.com

Lissy said...

Homeland is the best show ever! Each episode leaves me wanting more!!

Anonymous said...

We just started watching Homeland- we are on episode 9 of the first season. But I LOVE it. it is SOO Good. I can't wait to be all caught up!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's obsessed with Homeland! We're halfway through the first season and I insist on watching at least one episode a night. SO. GOOD! xx

phiphis blog said...

i wish we had target here! you look great in it!

that cat has me chuckling so hard, i'll be giggling all day!

phiphi's blog

Hallie said...

um I can't go more than 2 hours without referencing homeland. i'm obsessed. I randomly text my mom throughout the day "so, do you think Saul is the mole?"
"okay, what about Estes?"

mWm said...

i'm going to hunt down this blazer as soon as samma wakes up from her nap! and i'm loooving your hair!

Nat said...

I LOVE Homeland!! We started it half way through the 1st season last year and are so happy that we did- this season is so crazy- I can't wait to see what happens!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to start homeland tonight and I freakin LOVE your Celine

Chloe said...

I've been majorly behind in blog reading (shame on me!) so I missed that you got a Celine bag! I love it, and I'm trying to decide between the Luggage and the Trapeze for my major bag purchase for FW2012. Decisions, decisions...*steals your hair*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.