PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: How To: Basic Cat Eye

How To: Basic Cat Eye

I have been LOVING a good cat eye lately.  I think if you go simple with the eye shadow and just do a cat eye, your make-up will look fabulous and the cat eye really makes your eyes pop.  


1.  Start with a bare eye and apply your concealer and foundation
2. Apply a pale shade of eye shadow - I am using this one by Chanel 
3. Swipe over entire eyelid
4. Get a good sharpie type eyeliner.  I love this one by Estee Lauder
5.  Make sure the tip is sturdy and like a sharpie tip- this makes drawing the cat eye so easy
6. Start at the corner of your eyelid and draw a line that is at an angle coming out from your edge
7. Continue the line over across your eyelid- I like to go over it again and make my line even thicker and I even thicken up the cat eye angle as well  
8. Apply your favorite mascara for dramatic lashes
9. Finished product! 

Do you all love a good cat eye as well? 

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I do a slight cat eye every day. Unfortunately, the angle on the right side is always perfect, but I can't get the left side right! ha.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Great tutorial :)

Andee Layne said...

girl you know i love a good cat eye! Sometimes i get a little carried away with it for daytime and start looking more like amy winehouse lol

Anonymous said...

I'm completely cat eye obsessed right meow too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.