PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Two Extremes

Two Extremes

Dress: J.Crew, Necklace: Brave Designs, Shoes: TJ Maxx

The outfit above is kind of crazy, but is a twist on a classic black and white look.  I wore an old J.Crew sleeveless blouse with this newer dress and a Brave Designs necklace.  I scored these flats at TJ Maxx this past weekend for only 29 dollars on sale! 

Dress: Rag & Bone, Scarf: Target, Boots: Old Navy, Bag: Goyard 

This dress is very versatile and can be worn many ways.  I wore it with a Target scarf that I got on sale for 10 dollars and Old Navy booties.  

4 comments:

LuLu said...

I love the way you have worn this black and white dress, not many can get away with that, and you my dear, can!

www.thewowie.com said...

I want your hair. For real... gimme.

Regarding Rehse said...

LOVE the shoes and dress in your first outfit!

Netty said...

Love the first look!
Can I tell you - every time I see that adorable wedding picture of you and your husband to the right, I honestly sit and love it for a little while. It's beautiful.

xx
The Fashionable ESQ., (Esquire)
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.