PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Easy Casual

Easy Casual


How easy casual is this Gap shirtdress? I got it this past weekend when I was home in Kentucky and love how it is so soft and easy to wear.  It's not like most shirt dresses that are all stiff and wrinkle badly.  

Here's an outtake but you can see my shoes, so I thought I'd include it.  Poor Miss P just so badly wants to be a dog model.  


I wore it with my brown leather Tory Burch Revas, which I admittedly sold about 2 months ago and then subsequently bought back because I realized that I would wear them a lot with my new job.  

My hair is a hot mess.  I am wearing it in braids or side buns almost every day.  I tried a lot of the tricks you all suggested and it still isn't holding curl worth a crap.  I think it's time to cut some inches off and get some more highlights.  I'm hoping the shorter hair will hold curl more and the highlights might damage my hair a bit to hold curl even better.  

3 comments:

MHM1314 said...

I'm having My Hair Is Flat At The Roots issues. Velcro rollers while I am blowing it out? What do you think?

Pretty in Pink said...

@BHB yeah! or you should get some of that GOT2BE volumizing powder- that stuff works great for at the root volume

kt said...

Your hair is obviously amazing... BUT, I have to say that you look so beautiful with it pulled back! Love it! Perfect for the muggy summer months too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.