PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: New Favorite Beauty Products

New Favorite Beauty Products

1. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation- this stuff is so lightweight, but still has good coverage.  I use a brush to apply all over my face and follow with Chanel setting powder.  I looked for a new foundation for a long time and just ran into Joseph here in town before my trip last week because I had totally run out of my YSL foundation.  This Bobbi Brown foundation is my new jam. 



2. Proactiv Acne Mask- I had a great conversation with a total stranger at the tradeshow last week and after telling her I was having a breakout she offered to make me a sample of her Proactiv mask.  I used this all last week on some flare ups and my zits are totally gone.  I think this works better than the Queen Helene "mean green" Mint Julep mask. 



3. Furlesse Stickers- I got a sample of these at the tradeshow last week and really like them a lot.  They are like Frownies, but already sticky and are clear.  These is great for forehead lines but the also make them for the sides of the mouth and crows feet!



4. Queen Helene Mud Mask- as you all know, I love the Mint Julep mask by Queen Helene, but I decided to try this mud one and love it.  I can't get over how cheap and effective the Queen Helene products are!



5. Bond Scent of Peace- this is my new scent.  I have been looking for a couple of months for a new scent and couldn't decide on anything.  This is a mix of florals, citrus, and musk- my favorite scents!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Queen Helene products to- cheap and effective!

Lili said...

i love stalking your new faves! i swear by those proactive mask - i usually use it to spot treat too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.