PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Fun Skirt

Fun Skirt


Yesterday I had a work event and I decided to wear this fun Tibi skirt.  I love the look of a poofy skirt and definitely got a lot of compliments on it! 

I wore it with a plain white oxford blouse and a pearl necklace.  I wore black simple 100 Louboutin heels.  

I don't think this version of the skirt is available anymore (here it is in another color), but here are some similar ones that I love- 







Do you all love a poofy skirt as much as I do?



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love a party skirt and I like how you styled it with a button up and pearls for work! P.S. That color looks great on you!

RWH said...

I love the whole look- the crisp white button-down, full skirt and pearls. And your hair looks amazing, as always!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Love that party skirt on you! The yellow is by far my favorite!

Red Lipstick said...

Such a flattering classic style. Love how you styled it for the office.

Netty said...

Midi skirts are difficult to pull off but not for you! The color is amazing, girl.
I love TIBI - one of my favorite labels.

xx
The Fashionable ESQ (esquire)

http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love this look. And your hair!!!! So long. Love it.

Stacy said...

I really love this skirt.

Miss Stacy Blaise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.