PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Polka Dots with Out + Outfit

Polka Dots with Out + Outfit


I teamed up with my old pal Katie from Out + Outfit today for a Polka Dot styling post! 

Katie and I know each other from The University of Kentucky where we were both College Ambassadors.  We used to sit at meetings and chow down on the free cheese tray and write notes about how we were bored in the meetings and wanted to leave- haha! 

Isn't she cute though?  She recently started a blog called Out + Outfit and shares her outfits as well as pics from the local scene where she lives in Cincinnati.  Check it out



I recently got this jacket when I was in Louisville last week visiting my parents.  I paired it with some pastel skinny jeans, a white tee, and a pink scarf.  These flats are old and from TJ Maxx, but there is a similar pair out now that is so cute! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.