PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Sales Sales Sales

Sales Sales Sales

I'm sure you've already seen a million Memorial Day Sales posts, but here are my roundups just in case you're curious or bored.  

Gap- 40% off Regular Priced Items
I actually popped in our Gap today and got the cutest white dress for 40% off.  This is a good deal if there's something at GAP you've been eyeing.  I highly recommend their denim jackets, as I've had mine for many many years and still wear it.  

Les Nouvelles- 20% off everything online
Basically want everything on this website. 

Gigi New York- Free Personalization, Free Shipping, & Free Gift with Purchase 
I've been eyeing these bags for a while.  I know everyone has them, but I think they're pretty cute. 

Moda Operandi- 50% off select boutique items 
There is so much good here, I don't even know where to begin.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.