PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Summertime Skincare

Summertime Skincare

1. Dermalogica Pre Cleanse & Age Smart Cleanser- I got a sample trial pack from Ulta last month of Dermalogica products and I really love how effective they are- they simply work!  These were my favorite two items from the sample kit.  I am not sure what the purpose of a pre-cleanse is, but it definitely cleaned out my pores which is important in the summer when you are wearing a lot of heavy sunscreen and sweating a lot.  

2. Jan Marini Duality- As I've posted several times before, I am always battling with adult acne and hormonal acne, especially on the sides of my mouth.  I feel like I breakout a lot more in the summer months, probably because I lather on the sunscreen.  This product came at the recommendation of a skincare professional to really penetrate the deep cystic acne.  It contains both retinol AND micronized benzoyl peroxide.  I am really pleased with the results.  It has cleared up an area on my cheeks that has been there for months.  

3. Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Emulsion- I don't know about you all, but even though I wear tons of sunscreen, I still manage to get freckles in the summer.  I have had a sample of this for months but it took me seeing it on Slynnro's blog to actually try it, and I must agree that it works great to lighten spots! 

4. Image Skincare Matte Face Sunscreen- You all need to order this today ... it's absolutely the best face sunscreen that I've found.  It is oil-free and a matte version, so it's perfect for those of us with oily and acne-prone skin.  

5. Dermalogica Age Smart Eye Cream- this is another item that I love from my Dermalogica sample pack.  This light and easy-to-apply eye cream is a must have in the hot months. 

6. Eucerin Daily Protection Body Lotion- It took me forever to find a body lotion that also included SPF that didn't leave my skin feeling sticky.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.