PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: This & That

This & That

A few weeks I was contacted by MysticTan to see if I was interested in trying out their new Mystic HD spray tan machines.  Since I am the palest human, I happily obliged.  You may have noticed that I looked better in last week's pictures- it's because I had a spray tan! haha! I loved the Mystic HD and got the lightest shade to ensure I didn't look too dark.  


Here was a picture from right after the mystic tan: 


Overall I was very pleased with the experience!

......................................................................

I am really loving intricate lace and white dresses lately.  I love this new J.Crew Collection dress.  



......................................................................

I still want these white Frame Denim jeans.  Definitely waiting for these to go on sale.  


......................................................................

I've noticed a lot of tassel/pom jewelry around lately.  How do you all feel about them? I think they're really fun and festive. 




......................................................................


Aren't these booties awesome?  Such a good summer bootie and it comes in several different colors! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.