PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Playing With Patterns

Playing With Patterns


Today I am teaming up with my friends Kathleen at Carrie Bradshaw Lied, Katie at Out and Outfit, and Maureen at The Northeast Girl to show what fun it is to play with patterns! We each took a pattern and showcased our go-to look. Be sure to check out theirs as well- they are some stylish gals!

For me, it's fairly obvious that I love skirts, so I just had to show you all this adorable skirt from Anthropologie that I picked up during their sale off of sale event a couple of weeks ago.  PS- It's still on sale and runs fairly small (I'm wearing a small for reference).


Skirt: Anthropologie (on sale) | Top: Madewell | Shoes: Old Navy | Necklace: Banana Republic | Bag: Louis Vuitton 




Be sure to check out everyone's blog for the specifics on their outfits.  Do you all like these fun collaborations?  I think it can definitely spice up the routine we bloggers get into sometimes. Enjoy and have a great Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.