PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Sales Galore

Sales Galore


I signed on to my email yesterday to see that Madewell had marked down additional items and was offering an extra 40% off sale.  There are some GOOD things on the sale, friends! I got the Safari Vest above because I really need another vest, right? 

Is anyone still needing a bathing suit for an upcoming beach trip?  Madewell also sells Mara Hoffman and has several of her bathing suits on sale with the additional 40% off ... 



Or how about being prepared for fall by going ahead and getting some booties while they're on sale?

I was lucky enough to catch the sale when it first started and I got the Transport Tote in Navy, but of course it sold out already.  You can try your local store though to see if they will honor the sale price.

image via

.............................................................................................

Speaking of sales, I know you Nordstrom people are pumped about the Anniversary sale that started early access yesterday.  

I think one of the best deals from this sale is the Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel that's on sale for $568.00 when it's regularly almost one thousand! 

.............................................................................................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.