PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Splurge vs. Save & J.Crew New Markdowns

Splurge vs. Save & J.Crew New Markdowns


You all have probably noticed by now that fringe is HOT HOT HOT right now.  I have seen some awesome fringe bags from Chanel to Proenza Schouler, but I really think this is just a "fun trend", so it is probably smart not to spend a lot of money on something with fringe.  Enter the Target Fringe Bag that is nearly identical to some other expensive ones.  





Target also has some similar fringe booties to my favorite pair that I wore recently. 



Speaking of deals, J.Crew has marked down several new items today including a lot of popular ones that you may have seen lately.  To top it off, you get an extra 40% off sale with code "TREAT"

Here is this dress that I wore in a post a while back ... 

And this popular Pom Pom top ... 


How about the perfect nude summer heel?

There are seriously too many deals to include in one post, so check out the new to sale arrivals by clicking HERE

2 comments:

mandy mcgregor said...

So many good sales right now! I just posted my J.Crew favs too...this is seriously killing my bank account but oh well...

Pretty in Pink said...

@mandy i know! so many good sales right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.