PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Yes, Please.

Yes, Please.


Ahhh, the never ending wishlist.  There is some cute stuff out there right now.  I want just about everything above, and here's why. 

1. Madewell Sahara Jacket-  this jacket combines two of my favorite things- a utility vest look with short sleeves! This is the perfect layering piece and would transition very easily into fall.  

2. Sam & Lavi River Dress- I have wanted this dress since seeing it with the longer sleeved version in the anthropologie catalog.  This dress is great to add a statement necklace or scarf and your favorite booties or sandals. 

3. Kate Spade Bow Booties-  I almost lost it when I saw these in the Kate Spade store.  As you probably know, I love booties ... and what cuter to add to a bootie than a bow???

4. J.Crew Boyfriend Jeans (now on sale)- I tried these on in store and they are really cute and oddly distressed without having holes.  

5. Cynthia Rowley Flounce Dress- I think this is a great basic dress with a little bit of flare with the bottom ruffling.  It also comes in baby pink and black. 

6. Prada City Double Bag- I love the color of this bag and the fact that it can be carried with the top handles or the shoulder strap.  

7. J.Crew Gingam Scarf- this scarf is much brighter in person and it is just begging to be worn with the chambray dress above from Anthropologie.  Maybe even with the bow booties too.  

8. & 9. Tibi Crop-Top and Full Skirt- I always include these full Tibi skirts, but the baby pink color is just too cute.  Together with the crop top is the perfect party outfit.

2 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love those booties, the bow detail is perfection!

Tina Dunnigan said...

I have that Sam & Lavi dress - it's my favorite! And I love those booties

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.