PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: J.Crew 25% Off New Styles

J.Crew 25% Off New Styles

Today J.Crew is offering 25% off select new styles using code "NOWANDLATER"

These sweatshirts are my favorite because you can dress them up or wear them with leggings to a group fitness class.  I usually get a Medium to have the size a little more relaxed. 

They also have my favorite Downing Tote marked down in the perforated version.  This would be a great work bag for someone as it can fit papers, notebooks, and a laptop. 

This fun longer necklace is 25% off of $38.00 ... I am really starting to love long necklaces because I don't think they hurt my neck as much as heavier short ones.  
If you haven't already gotten my favorite thing on Earth, the J.Crew Denim Vest, get one now. They hardly ever mark the denim vests or jackets down.  The denim jacket is also a great staple you can wear year round.   


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.