PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: La Senorita Jolie

La Senorita Jolie

Dress: La Seniorita Jolie c/o | Jacket: Gap | Earrings: Design Darling | Bag: Madewell | Shoes: J.Crew (on sale) 

The super sweet gals at La Senorita Jolie asked me to style one of their pieces and I chose this striped maxi dress.  I was debating between the t-shirts as well, but the maxi just looked like something I would wear.  I may go back for the t-shirts, though! 

The dress is so soft and I can imagine that the t-shirts and other items are as well.  It just seemed very well made and the material was thick, but soft, and not cheapo feeling like a lot of brands are. 

If you'd like to purchase anything from the La Senorita Jolie website they are offering free shipping for PIPM readers with the code LSJ-ACK-FS




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.