PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Question From a Reader: Best Boots for Fall?

Question From a Reader: Best Boots for Fall?

I recently had someone email asking about what boots/booties she could invest in for fall that would stand the test of time.  For this question I want to give an option for a bootie, boot, and OTK boot for fall 2014 and beyond.  


This bootie is stylish but yet classic and can be worn with anything from black tights to distressed denim. 



This has been my go-to boot for several years now and I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of them.  I have them in black and camel and my camel ones are so worn that I'm surprised they don't have holes in the bottom! 


I have always wanted a pair of these iconic boots and this year just may be my year!  I love how they have small heel as to not look too "pretty woman".  These can be worn over jeans, with a knee length skirt or a shorter skirt if you're feeling daring! 

So there you have it- my suggestions for investing in a boot that will last this season and beyond.  Sure fringe and fun features are the hot ticket right now, but these boots will be sure to still be in style years from now.  

1 comment:

RWH said...

I LOVE the Stuart Weitzman OTK boots-- I'm thinking that I need those for this fall/winter. I tend to go for the more classic, even preppy look, but seeing them on Gwenneth with a trench really sealed the deal for me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.