PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Shopbop Friends & Family 2014 Picks

Shopbop Friends & Family 2014 Picks

One of my favorite websites, Shopbop, is having their Friends & Family starting today- everything is 25% off!  This is a great deal as Shopbop has almost every brand out there, so take advantage! 

I've wanted these boots all season and now is the perfect time to grab them! They would go with anything and the small heel makes them a great option for comfort as well.  


I haven't gotten anything Milly in a while, but I love this sweater dress.  I like how it's a marled knit and the pockets add a really cute and unique touch.  


If you missed the Tory Burch Friends & Family sale last week, you get a second chance at getting Tory Burch items at 25% off! 


I love the print on this Mara Hoffman dress and I also love that it is longer in the back so that it covers up your bum! 

Those are just a few of my picks for the sale, but make sure to hit up Shopbop to see if you want anything during a great promo opportunity! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.