PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Black Friday Sales: Tory Burch Promo

Black Friday Sales: Tory Burch Promo

There are a lot of Black Friday sales coming up and what's great is that a lot of them have already started! I decided to partake in the Tory Burch Black Friday sale which is too good to pass up, especially most of the boots are already marked down! 
What did I get?  I got this Mini Robinson tote that was on sale!  My red version isn't available online (I pre-ordered with a friend that works there), but they have grey and tan.


I also got the Marlene Boot in black- they're on sale for $297.00 with the additional percentage taken off with the promo. 


And of course there's the Big Robinson Tote that I've literally carried every single day for almost two months.  It's the best bag ever! 


I also love this Robinson Square Pebbled Tote ... It's so cute.  

So if you've been wanting a pair of Tory Burch shoes or bag, now is the time! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.