PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: NuFace Mini Review + Demo

NuFace Mini Review + Demo




I was so excited to do this review and demo video of the NuFace Mini because it has changed my face and skin texture in just three days.  I usually don't buy into stuff like this but I have been curious about this device for about a year now and have just casually researched it here and there.  I came across it again last week and decided to purchase it and was very impressed with the quick results.  I think it's definitely worth the money and it will end up saving me a lot in the long run.  PS- this review is not sponsored and I purchased the device with my own money.
PPS- I added an additional link for the Rose Gold edition. 






6 comments:

Rebecca said...

This looks interesting! I have had a laser genesis treatment before that sounds similar to this device. That treatment was awesome and the results from 1 treatment coupled with a microdermabrasion lasted months! Do the directions say how many times a week is recommended?

Pretty in Pink said...

Hey Rebecca- I think you're supposed to use it daily for 3 months then move to 2-3 times a week after that

chicitygal said...

Ah, how have I missed this little device?! I need to add to my Christmas list! I was just discussing with my husband how I was starting to consider fillers for the lines on my forehead, but I also wanted to postpone it as long as I could, because once you start, you have to maintain.

Katie H said...

Hi! Where did you purchase the rose gold mini? I see the link only has the white. Thanks!

Pretty in Pink said...

@Katie H I added the Rose Gold mini to the post for you.

Pretty in Pink said...

@chicitygal I love it. I think you will too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.