PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Transitional Outfit: 2 Open-Toed Booties You Need

Transitional Outfit: 2 Open-Toed Booties You Need







September begins the time of the year where everyone is trying to bust out their blanket scarves, but the temperatures are still in the 70-80s and you are sick of your summer clothes.  Traditionally, I would break out my booties in September, but this year I have embraced a new (to me) trend of open-toed booties.  This makes it easy to wear booties but with the convenience of an open to to keep your feet cool and to not look like you are being over zealous with your fall gear.  

I found these two pair that I love- one pair is a little more work appropriate, while the other pair is more fun for the weekends.  





Do you all like the look of open-toed booties? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.