PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Leopard & Suede Love

Leopard & Suede Love


1. Clare V. Leopard Simple Tote- I have wanted this bag for months!  I have loved Clare V. leopard print ever since the ever-so-popular foldover tote showed up everywhere a couple of years ago (I still want one, btw).  I can remember being in the 7th grade and having a Nine West bag similar to the #1 bag above and thinking I was so cool.  I wish I still had that bag because it looked identical to this one! 

2.  Madewell Suede Moto Jacket- I just love this jacket and can't wait for Madewell to put it on sale eventually! It's a little pricey so I wonder if they'll ever mark it down.  I am on a moto jacket kick lately ... I just really think they look good with everything! 

3. Sole Society Leopard Bag- I really like the tassel detail on this bag and like how the leopard print is more spotted than regular leopard print.  I am really weird about what leopard print that I like because it's really easy for a bad leopard print to look cheap and tacky. 

4. Stuart Weitzman Booties-  I really love the heel shape on these and wonder if they would be comfortable?  I've gotten to the point where I can barely wear any kind of heel anymore and that applies to booties too! I always opt for a lower heel on a bootie so they are easier to walk in all day.  

5. Sole Society Leopard Booties-  I actually just ordered these today with a Nordstrom Note that I had.  I really like the print on these and the elastic side which is always nice when you have a fat foot like me! 

6. Madewell Suede Dress- OMG this dress is on the top of my wishlist right now!  I will be stalking this thing until it goes on sale because it's a little pricey for what it is.  I think it would be so cute with a plaid scarf and booties.  

7. DSquared2 Sunglasses- I really need a new pair of sunglasses and I want a tortoise or leopard pair next for sure.  I may try these on when we are in Las Vegas.  

8. J.Crew Lace Up Heel- aren't these amazing?  I am really glad J.Crew is so leopard focused this season and their stuff always goes on sale so that means trouble for me! 

9. Stuart Weitzman 50/50 Boots- I go back and forth with these boots every year.  They have always been on my wishlist but I am just not really sure how often I will wear them and if they will be annoying to put on since they don't have a zipper or anything.  I've tried them on once and I recall it being hard to pull them up ... any thoughts? 

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

suede dress love over here!! would you just do a leather bootie, or some other type of material for the shoe/bootie? i love the madewell dress, and there's a vince one at the outnet that's really cute, but i can't tell if a suede dress and suede booties is too much?

Pretty in Pink said...

hey lizzie! i kind of think the suede with suede would be too much and i would probably do a black leather bootie with black tights. I am hoping the Madewell dress goes on sale soon ;/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.