PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: My Fave Outfit

My Fave Outfit




Outfit Details: 
T-Shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: BP Nordstrom
Jeans: Madewell
Booties: Matisse
Sunglasses: Amazon
Bag: Le Tote

This is literally my favorite kind of outfit to wear ever ... it's so easy! An oversized t-shirt, ripped jeans, booties, and a scarf! 

I've had a lot of basic oversized tees in the past few years, but this one from Old Navy is my favorite.  I always get them in a bigger size so they look baggy.  

These Madewell jeans are my absolute favorite jeans in the whole world.  I have probably worn them at least 100 times in the 2 years that I've owned them.  They are high waisted and comfortable and can be dressed up or dressed down.  

I got these booties on mega sale at a local boutique, but I've had some version of this type of bootie every year.  These have the perfect heel height and are really easy to walk in for the whole day.  I am definitely going to get them in the brown and black colors! 

PS- Don't forget to enter the PSL Fall Extravaganza Giveaway

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Perfect outfit for a day at the pumpkin patch! I love that scarf!

Pretty in Pink said...

@Rebecca Thank you!

Melanie said...

Do the jeans have any stretch in them?

Pretty in Pink said...

@melanie absolutely :)

Belajar Jualan Online said...

you want to try free SEMrush PRO / free SEMrush Guru account for free trial ? Follow me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.