PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: What to Wear When It's Still Hot in the Fall

What to Wear When It's Still Hot in the Fall






Dress: Madewell
Scarf: BP
Clutch: Clare Vivier
Earrings: Kendra Scott 

It is still SO hot here in Memphis and it's so hard to figure out what to wear when it's almost November (tomorrow!) but the temperature is still in the 80's.  I love wearing easy shirt dresses with scarves and booties.  This is also another way to repurpose a summer white dress in the fall.  Ideally I would have worn a chambray dress, but I really wanted to pull out this lightweight dress for a dinner outside.  

This is the scarf I talked about on Friday and I'm wearing the booties as well! These BP scarves are so great and easy to wear.  The Coconuts by Matisse booties are amazing and I am going to get the black ones next. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.