PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Last Day to Save - Sephora VIB 20% Off

Last Day to Save - Sephora VIB 20% Off



Just a friendly reminder that today is the last day to save 20% off at Sephora if you are a VIB member! This is their best sale of the year and this is stuff that is never on sale, so don't miss out! 

I noticed today that the Nuface (which I've raved about in videos before posted here) is actually available on Sephora's website and you can get it for 20% off during this sale. 

I have a few things in my cart and I'm just waiting to pull the trigger after hearing from some of you all for help.  I am trying to decide between the It Cosmetics CC Cream and the Givenchy Blurring Foundation.  Let me know if you've tried either of those.  

I am usually not a fan of the regular GlamGlow mask but I recently tried the brightening one that is in the orange jar and I LOVED IT! It totally changed my skin with just one use and made my face a lot brighter and more glowing.  I would highly recommend.  I hate GG masks because they are so freakin' expensive but this one is worth the price.  

I also got this Drunk Elephant kit after my friend Slynnro raved about these products.  I will be trying them and will report back in a couple of weeks. 

Is there anything else I should add to my cart before checking out? 


4 comments:

midwest miss said...

I am going to try the GLAMGLOW thirstymud mask. My dry face needs it! Hope I have a good experience as well.

Courtney said...

I got the Givenchy Photoperfexion (or whatever it's called) foundation during the Rouge sale and it's fantastic. I also love IT Cosmetics, too, though! Drunk Elephant was sold out by the time I ordered, which was such a bummer.

Pretty in Pink said...

thanks y'all! going to try the Givenchy one :)

Curly Girl Confessions said...

I think the IT Cosmetics one just falls off the face...afterall, it has snail shit in it. :) I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on the Drunk Elephant stuff. Trying to think of some stuff for my Xmas wish list and thought of putting that on there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.