PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Spring Dreaming

Spring Dreaming


There's nothing like a new season on the horizon and everyone freaking out over the clothes, shoes, and bags for said season.  I guess I am a lemming because I am also enjoying looking at all of the new stuff for spring and can't wait to wear some myself.  In a dream world, I'd love to have all of the above in my closet this spring, but until then, I'll settle for a couple :) 

ONE by STYLEKEEPERS Top- I have no idea why so many words in this brand and capitalized, but that's how it is on the Shopbop websites so I am going to write it the same way.  I've seen a few versions of this top around the internet and I must say that I love the cut of the neck with the tie waist and the ruffle bell sleeves.  It comes in several different patterns and prints, so eat your little heart out.  
Linea Paolo Mules- I think these are the best shoes you can get for spring and summer.  These shoes are simple, easy and you really can't go wrong with a leather mule.  You can wear them with jeans, dresses, shorts, black pants, the list goes on and on.  

Cult Gaia Ark Handbag- I love a good straw bag and as soon as I saw this Ark bag circulating the interwebs I knew that I had to have it for summer!  It's shaped like a little ark and the top opens up completely to a very large compartments for your belongings.  

Pink Karen Walker Sunglasses- I don't think these need any explanation.  I love Karen Walker sunglasses and the fact that these are pink makes them a winner in my book.  

Blue Lace Dress- Lace is EVERYWHERE this spring and this little lace dress is feminine and flirty without being too revealing or too tight.  It would be perfect for a wedding or event.  

Gucci Marmont Bag- a girl can dream right?  Has anyone else noticed how Gucci is taking over lately? I am seeing more Gucci bags than Chanel bags.  I think people were getting sick of the constant price hikes by Chanel each year and said enough with it! 

Mercedes Salazar Earrings- these earrings are to die for and are so intricately designed.  You all know I love a good statement earring and these are some definitely "conversation starter" earrings.  

Marc Fischer Wedges- these are a variation on last year's ever popular Marc Fisher wedge that EVERYONE and their Mom had ... do not fear those are back this year too, but I am digging this different version with perforated suede.  

Essie Spring Color Trio- who doesn't love some Essie pastels?  These colors have me ready to get an Easter-themed mani/pedi! 

BlankNYC Suede Moto- this cult favorite jacket is back this spring in fun colors such as blush pink, powder blue, and a pretty purple sure to turn heads paired with any outfit.  I got so much wear out of my taupe one from the fall and I am definitely planning on getting a spring color soon :) 

Asymmetric Ruffle Top- these tops have really grown on me since seeing them around last season and this upcoming season.  I think they are perfect to pair with some white jeans or white pants for a spring party or pair with an a line skirt for a wedding! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.