PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Spring Tweed With SugarPlum Consignments

Spring Tweed With SugarPlum Consignments







Jacket: GAP
Earrings: Vintage Chanel 
Watch: Daniel Wellington c/o (use code "PIPMEGAN17" for 15% off)

I love a good spring tweed and this one from SugarPlum is so pretty with the touches of blue and white.  I think tweed is so classic and it always reminds me of the classic tweed Chanel jackets that are so iconic and timeless.  Ideally I would have worn this with a classic navy blazer, but I grabbed this jean jacket to take pictures with my other SP outfit and it was unusually cold that Sunday, so I just threw it on and I actually think it looked cute and made the look more casual.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you like those pumps compared to the J. Crew Elsie pumps? Do they run true to size? You can't beat the price!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.